COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article   How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 2:37

When you collect Transformers, the beauty of it is that you decide how deep or varied your collection and interests can be. While this can sometimes depend on your circumstances, most of the time it’s probably down to collector preference and taste. Whether it’s devotion to a particular character, series, aesthetic or type of Transformer, there seems to be no limit to how much a collector can diversify. You can buy the supposed high-end prestige version in the Masterpiece line, the vintage version from your childhood or the modern updated mainline representation. Possibly even an unofficial tribute. One can even go beyond the toys and enter the world of merchandise and paperwork, or maybe original art and pre-production material.

How Far Can You Take It? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article Cupola03

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
neo_kerberos
Hot Toys / Marvel
Hot Toys / Marvel
neo_kerberos

Tigre

How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article   How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 8:52

Once again, it's an interesting subject.

My collection is mainly oriented by the G1 toyline.

In the past I have also bought post-G1 toys (G2, RID, Armada...) but finally I have realised that I always looked on these modern toy line the original G1 robots.

So I have resold a part of them (or store them away to my display room) and I have recentred my collection to the G1 toy line.

My quick point of view about :

Masterpieces : very cool robots for most of them, but I never bought any MP, maybe because they are not really "toys", I don't know ^^

3rd party : Many are nice, but the choice is now enormous, maybe too enormous and the place in my display room is limited, son I stay focused on the real TF line.

Classics : good idea with some good robots for a G1 fan (Hot Rod, Cyclonus, Hound...), but some are too far of the G1 representations (Power Glide..).

Combiner Wars : also good idea with some good robots, but the "combiner" fonction is often useless without any interest and contribues to make the robot ugly (the knees of Bombshell are a perfect exemples).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://neo-kerberos-robots.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml

How Far Can You Take It? - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1