COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Empty
MessageSujet: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 1:06

The long-awaited MP-25 Masterpiece Tracks from Takara Tomy finally saw release in early November. With various retailers filling orders throughout the world and opinion quite generally divided among collectors as to whether or not the Kobayashi-designed Tracks is up to the same standard as the previous Autobot cars, I decided to feature the new kid on the block this week and give my own opinion on his Masterpiece credentials. The sparkly blue Corvette Stingray, boasting three modes true to his Diaclone and G1 Transformers history, has come in for a fair amount of criticism as well as plenty of adoration. Do collectors have cause to worry about the perceived new direction of the Masterpiece Transformers brand? Is this Kobayashi-designed Car Robot a match for the Hasui-designed predecessors?

MP-25 Tracks – A True Masterpiece? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) MPTracks50

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
Détrôa
Transformers
Transformers
Détrôa

Cochon

MessageSujet: Re: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 8:41

Wow, it looks like you like it waaay more than I do. :p

To me, it's definitely not up to par with past carbots.

The look doesn't fit, past ones were blocky and stocky while Tracks is all slender and manlet looking.

The engineering doesn't fit with the earlier carbots either. The transformation used to be fun and lead to two very solid modes were everything locked where it should. Tracks' engineering feels like a ROTF era figure and, sadly, not a really good one. It makes me think of Mixmaster were several parts felt like the designer didn't know what to do with them and simply let them hanging there or tried to add a tab here and there for locking purpose which only worked when you didn't touch the figure.

Kobayashi isn't a bad designer but his style doesn't fit with the "old" rebooted MP line. The good MPs ended with Bumble for me. Laserwave may be an exception since it does look pretty accurate but I'm already worried about the engineering...

I used to think that official versions would always be better than 3rd party ones but now that I handled Tracks and seeing how awful Ironhide and Ratchet look, I've since changed my mind. Good thing the 3rd party companies are there and the recent Hot Rodimus reveal by FansToys even though an official one is coming is pretty reassuring in that matter.
Xéphyr
MEGO
MEGO

Cheval

MessageSujet: Re: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMar 27 Sep 2016 - 12:01

J'ai vu que Takara avait sorti un MP-25L Loudpedal. Il existe dans la série ce robot-là ?
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2035620&id=1326090735&
Détrôa
Transformers
Transformers
Détrôa

Cochon

MessageSujet: Re: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMar 27 Sep 2016 - 19:30

Je pense que c'est simplement un hommage à un Diaclone avec cette déco auquel ils ont dû trouver un nom. En tous cas, il n'apparaît pas dans le dessin animé.
Xéphyr
MEGO
MEGO

Cheval

MessageSujet: Re: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMer 28 Sep 2016 - 11:49

Ok merci, ça m'évitera d'être tenté de l'acheter. Wink
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2035620&id=1326090735&
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)   MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article) Icon_minitime

MP-25 Tracks - A True Masterpiece? (TFSource Article)
Page 1 sur 1