COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
anipassion.com

Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi Empty
MessageSujet: Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi   Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 21:00

Francesco Lombardi is the kind of collector I had always heard about but never met. Someone who never participated in the online or collective fandom, but was privately growing a hugely comprehensive and impressive collection featuring toys I had never seen. Dealers used to tell me about their secret customers, customers like Francesco, all the time. Now, Francesco wants to share his collection, and it’s a very special achievement. I have always loved the Canadian G1 variants, if for nothing else than just their different packaging, and Francesco has put together a near complete run of Generation 1 in Canadian boxes with variants I’ve never seen before – even if I knew they existed. It fills me with joy to know at least one Canadian G1 collection like this exists. With just one (large) or two gaps left to fill, enjoy the collecting history of this classic old-school style G1 fan and the rewards that his work ethic has brought him from a young age.

Collector Interview 45 – Francesco Lombardi | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi 4512

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

Collector Interview 45 for TFSource - Francesco Lombardi
Page 1 sur 1