COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article   Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 14 Mai 2014 - 1:01

Have you ever had to justify your collection to a loved one? Have you perhaps occasionally had to assure your partner that your collection may be worth more than you paid in the future, and that in case of an emergency you would always be able to raise some immediate funds? We are extremely lucky in that we partake in a hobby that can one day give something back, even if it’s at a loss, we can sell the bulk of our collections for a significant amount of what we paid originally. Those who have been more careful or lucky with their buying can even end up years down the line with more money than they originally spent. Not all hobbies offer that kind of safety net.

Who Will Buy My Collection? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article Xwho02

Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article Xwho04

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

Who Will Buy My Collection? - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1