COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article   They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mar 2015 - 23:38

That’s right, I didn’t pre-order Masterpiece MP-22 Ultra Magnus. Thankfully, Masterforce.co.uk and Orbital Comics came to my rescue in the UK and I was able to get my hands on one, which is just as well because he sold out sharpish and is only going to go up in price as all Masterpiece seem to do when they’ve been spoken for. Like a number of collectors I spoke to, I was put off by the pre-release imagery of Ultra Magnus, that red bumper, the buttflap and general bulky silhouette which looked most inelegant. The whole point of this article series starting with last week’s Part 1, though, is to show how Takara Tomy have been hitting form with Masterpiece and how each release seems to top the previous one. I should have known Magnus would be superb, and I see a repeat situation with the upcoming MP-24 Star Saber.

Masterpiece - They've Got Form (Part 2) | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article Form36

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

They've Got Form (Part 2) - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1