COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article   Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 9 Sep 2015 - 0:24

A number of weeks ago we discussed what would happen to our Transformers collections when we were no longer around, and some of our contributors said that their toys would go to their children. This week we asked more Transformers collectors how they felt about the prospect of their children (hypothetical or otherwise) collecting Transformers when they become adults. We asked male and female collectors, with and without children. While I expected a fair number of them to say they would be happy to share the hobby with their kids for years to come, I also thought we would have some opposing opinions. That’s not quite how it worked out.

Do We Want Our Children To Collect? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article C02

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
neo_kerberos
Hot Toys / Marvel
Hot Toys / Marvel
neo_kerberos

Tigre

Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article   Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 9 Sep 2015 - 8:23

Interesting question ^^

I don't want kids, but I would be happy if my hypothetical kids had the same interest about toys.

But sharing the same interest is not sharing the same toys ^^

So even for a same toy line collected, I wants that my kid have his own toys.

As I mostly collect vintage toys, it's difficult to imagine my delicate precious toys in child hands >__<)°

But with his own toys, I will be very happy to teach him passion for collecting and respect for the items collected (no, it's not a good thing to crush toys with a hammer !!).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://neo-kerberos-robots.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml

Do we want our children to collect? - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1