COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article)

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article) Empty
MessageSujet: MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article)   MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article) Icon_minitimeMer 14 Oct 2015 - 2:39

Decades, years, months, weeks, days, hours and minutes have been counted in my eternal wait for this character. It took 14 years for the 1989 Japanese exclusive Takara Transformers Victory sixchanger C-325 Greatshot to find its way into my collection in 2015, after a protracted period of longing. When 3rd party company Mastermind Creations revealed then released their Reformatted R-01 Terminus Hexatron interpretation of Decepticon Sixshot, the belief was that a Greatshot repaint was in the works. Despite teaser images, the Greatshot repaint had to wait its turn as MMC worked their way through Terminus Hexatron, Super Nova edition, Dark Emissary and Continuum releases before R-01G Grandus Hexatron got off the ground in earnest a couple of years or so later. Once announcements, production samples and pre-orders had become a reality, the countdown to R-01G’s arrival commenced. Here then is my review of the long-awaited MMC Grandus Hexatron.

MMC Grandus Hexatron – The Promised Land | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article) 11ui6ft

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

MMC Grandus Hexatron - The Promised Land (TFSource Article)
Page 1 sur 1