COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Applying Vintage G1 Stickers

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Applying Vintage G1 Stickers Empty
MessageSujet: Applying Vintage G1 Stickers   Applying Vintage G1 Stickers Icon_minitimeDim 18 Oct 2015 - 1:19

I have returned to collecting vintage G1 Transformers after many forays into modern Transformers lines. This return coincided with a request from IDW Transformers More Than Meets The Eye writer James Roberts to photograph the Scavengers toys (G1 Misfire, Krok, Crankcase and Spinister) for one panel of issue #45. Having to acquire these toys forced me to see just how much I loved buying and owning G1 toys. A solid 1987 Headmasters and Targetmasters collection has sprouted from that realisation, all packaged with good stickers maintained well by the original childhood owner. Whatever the childhood owner whose toys I bought didn't have, I found elsewhere, but I insisted on maintaining the display and item quality that already existed in the collection I had purchased. G1 Headmaster Horrorcon Apeface has been the hardest regular-size Headmaster to find in excellent condition and packaged. The one below is the second boxed one I bought, but of course the stickers were unapplied. What to do?

Square One: Applying Vintage G1 Stickers <- CLICK TO READ

Applying Vintage G1 Stickers ApefaceStickers03

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
neo_kerberos
Hot Toys / Marvel
Hot Toys / Marvel
neo_kerberos

Tigre

Applying Vintage G1 Stickers Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Applying Vintage G1 Stickers   Applying Vintage G1 Stickers Icon_minitimeDim 18 Oct 2015 - 8:10

Good decision to apply the stickers !

Sure if you wants to store your robot in his box, stickers are not useful, but if you want to show your robot on your collection, without stickers he's naked to my point of view...

I've never asked this question to myself, if I have the stickers, I puts them ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://neo-kerberos-robots.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml

Applying Vintage G1 Stickers
Page 1 sur 1