COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Sunstruck - TFSource Article

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Sunstruck - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Sunstruck - TFSource Article   Sunstruck - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMar 19 Jan 2016 - 23:53

The battle has been joined proper, with 3rd party companies left, right and centre putting out figures to fill gaps in Masterpiece collections. BadCube had already released Huff, Brawny, Backland, Wardog and the Evil Bug Corps, but Sunsurge is arguably their most ambitious stab at a slice of the MP market so far. For some time competing with Omnigonix’s Spinout (don’t get me started on that name), Sunsurge has comprehensively won the race to be the first MP-style release to homage the unforgettably yellow, self-adoring, other half of the most famous set of Cybertronian twins, Lamborghini Countach LP500S Super Tuning. To say that Sunsurge has been well received by collectors is an understatement. Everywhere you look, people are raving about what a great job BadCube have done and how it is comprehensively their best figure to date. I’m now ready to give my own opinion on that.

Sunstruck | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Sunstruck - TFSource Article Sunsurge56

Sunstruck - TFSource Article 2uf37tu

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
Détrôa
Transformers
Transformers
Détrôa

Cochon

Sunstruck - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sunstruck - TFSource Article   Sunstruck - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan 2016 - 7:28

Got mine yesterday.

It is indeed an outstanding piece. The engineering is one of the most intricate and original ones I've ever witnessed on a TF figure yet it's still intuitive, solid and fun. I wouldn't say the figure is perfect though : there's room for improvement with the headsculpt, the shoulder joints being a little too visible and making the figure a little too wide and the feet being too misaligned with the legs. Those are minors issues IMO so they don't ruin the figure but I can't completely ignore them even if I really like the figure as a whole.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sunstruck - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1