COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Half Term Report - TFSource Article

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Half Term Report - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Half Term Report - TFSource Article   Half Term Report - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 29 Juin 2016 - 0:25

Halfway through 2016 and it’s looking like that old chestnut ”best year for Transformers and 3rd Party toys” is once again being bandied about. Rightfully so, I can’t quite believe the quality of product we have enjoyed thus far, and that’s just up to June with Titans Return about to hit worldwide. I have had more difficulty maintaining a provisional top 5 purchases list for the year than ever before. So much so that I may go for an end of year top 10 purchases instead, or a separate list for official and unofficial figures. Do keep in mind that my end of year lists are only ever made up of figures I have been fortunate enough to receive samples of or purchase myself. If I don’t collect a particular line, then don’t expect to see it appear on my list(s) as I’ve not had the opportunity to give it a fair whack. Combiner Wars, Generations, the many 3rd party Constructicons – all fall under that category unfortunately. So, if you can suspend your outrage that this article will focus purely on my own purchases (and therefore preferences), here’s what I think has shone the brightest so far in 2016.

Half Term Report | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Half Term Report - TFSource Article A4ubh5

Half Term Report - TFSource Article K9ncw

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

Half Term Report - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1