COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article   Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar 2016 - 23:49

I’ve often said that simply buying, amassing and displaying toys is not enough to sustain my interest and passion for Transformers as a hobby. I’ve spent many years researching variants, writing articles, photographing toys and trying to unearth unknown facets of the global Transformers and pre-Transformers history since joining the community. Much of my writing in the last year or two has become geared towards new figure reviews, with vintage Transformer articles becoming rarer as my budget and priorities have shifted unpredictably. With my collection of toys seemingly resembling the converging direction of many others’, I felt like I needed to find further ways of keeping things interesting. I’m focusing on Masterpiece for this article because they’re probably a lot more removed from the idea of straightforward children’s toys than most of the other Transformers product we have today, in the minds of collectors.

Play With Your Toys | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article Play12

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

Play With Your Toys - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1