COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Empty
MessageSujet: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mar 2012 - 20:42

Hi all,

This week I've gone back to basics for a straightforward toy article showing a few more interesting European G1 variants from French manufacturer Ceji on behalf of Hasbro Bradley, and some possible connections to other common areas of variant TF collecting.

French Connection | TF Source News <- CLICK TO READ

French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Euro01

French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Euro13

Many thanks to Mijo, JB and Chuck for their contributions, and please pardon the shockingly bad Beatles captions Wink

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
lionel
Hot Toys / Marvel
Hot Toys / Marvel

MessageSujet: Re: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mar 2012 - 20:57

A yellow made in France Devastator...?
If I understand well, my Made in France Insecticons are very rare ? Funny.
Thanks for this article, I discovered a lot of Made in France I wasn't aware about.

Lionel

Dernière édition par lionel le Mer 28 Mar 2012 - 21:12, édité 2 fois
http://perso.orange.fr/Ultrasaurus.Red/index.html
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MessageSujet: Re: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mar 2012 - 21:00

Yep that yellow Devastator was released in France and Holland also, possibly Germany too. It comes in European Ceji packaging, like the Megatron, Soundwave, Optimus, Insecticons and Decepticon jets that you have mentioned.

All the best
Maz
Litteul-Run
MOTUC
MOTUC
Litteul-Run

Chèvre

MessageSujet: Re: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitimeMer 28 Mar 2012 - 21:02

Thanks for the topic, it seems that I have to check if my childhood's yellow Devastator (& backcards) are made in French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource 668674

EDIT: Just checked and all the 6 cards and the building blueprints to combine Devastator are from ceji. But there are no "made in France" engraved on the toys. As written in the article, there's only a plastic block where the "japan" has to be. It seems that the cards are smaller than usual TF cards. I'm not an expert but I've compared them to some Menasor US card sample that I have.
http://leforumdesgobots.forumgratuit.org
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MessageSujet: Re: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar 2012 - 20:29

Litteul-Run a écrit:
Thanks for the topic, it seems that I have to check if my childhood's yellow Devastator (& backcards) are made in French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource 668674

EDIT: Just checked and all the 6 cards and the building blueprints to combine Devastator are from ceji. But there are no "made in France" engraved on the toys. As written in the article, there's only a plastic block where the "japan" has to be. It seems that the cards are smaller than usual TF cards. I'm not an expert but I've compared them to some Menasor US card sample that I have.

No that's absolutely fine, the Constructicons (like the Insectocons) do not say Made in France, just the block as I mentioned in the article. Only Soundwave, Megatron and Prime I think say Made in France on the actual toys.

"In that distinctive yellow colour that is neither the same as G2 Devastator nor the later 90s non-combining Euro Constructicons, these yellow Ceji ‘cons also have a block on the copyright over where it would normally say Japan" - from the article Smile

All the best
Maz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource   French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource Icon_minitime

French Connection - A European TF article for TFSource
Page 1 sur 1