COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article   What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 17 Aoû 2016 - 0:35

I would like to think that all of us can point to at least one example of how the Transformers toy line, shows or comics have improved our lives. Whether it has been through the happiness of meeting like-minded enthusiasts or the ownership of excellent toys, the enjoyment of well-written comics or admiration of tremendous artwork, surely we can all point to some aspect of the brand and hobby which brings us happiness. I would like to think if you’re reading this, it’s because of a choice you have made to give part of your time to the hobby.

I think it’s fair to say that over the course of the last 5 years, most of the above has been discussed either by myself or by our contributors, and the joy of Transformers is not an uncommon topic on forums or social media either. I myself have made reference to the wonderful UK pub gatherings that came to be about 3 years ago and have brought a valuable extra dimension of enjoyment to the hobby for me. My enthusiasm for the toys and the brand generally should be evidenced in many years of online articles and participation in the Transformers fan community. I certainly cannot count myself as unique when it comes to the great friends I have made as a result of the hobby, either, so what’s this article all about, then?

What Have Transformers Done For Me? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article 24cabdk

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
Calhoun
Séries Espace
Séries Espace
Calhoun

MessageSujet: Re: What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article   What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû 2016 - 17:35

It was passionating to read !
I have no idea that you were involved in TF line !

Congratulations !
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MessageSujet: Re: What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article   What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMar 30 Aoû 2016 - 23:33

Calhoun a écrit:
It was passionating to read !
I have no idea that you were involved in TF line !

Congratulations  !

Many thanks! Very Happy

All the best
Maz
http://www.tf-1.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article   What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article Icon_minitime

What Have TFs Done For Me? - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1