COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

The Takara Version - TFSource Article

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

The Takara Version - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil 2015 - 1:15

Official Transformers toys are released in most of the world by Hasbro, and in Japan by Takara Tomy, formerly Takara. Takara, a Japanese toy manufacturer, produced the first toys that would become Transformers in Japan in the early 1980s. Hasbro saw these Diaclone and Micro Change Series toys and licensed them, creating the Transformers brand. Today, both companies perpetuate the toy line, but is it true to say that Takara (Tomy) Transformers toys are regularly better than Hasbro releases? This is the question we asked a number of collectors this week, and their contributions can be found below.

The Takara Version | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

The Takara Version - TFSource Article Takara

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com
Darth_lionel
Fabuland
Fabuland

Buffle

MessageSujet: Re: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil 2015 - 3:01

Nice review Maz ! Thanks Wink

I always thought the Takara version are better. Each time, I try to have these versions.
But in the recent line, I don't like the circle with the faction sign on the chest on the Takara version, too big and the white sometimes don't fit with the color schem of the toy.

I bought the Takara version of Superion in Combiner War, I've got the feeling that the plastic is kind of softer than before, is it the same with the Hasbro version ?

Merci pour la critique ! Wink

J'ai toujours pensé que les versions Takara étaient meilleures. A chaque fois, j'essaye d'avoir ces versions.
Mais dans une ligne récente, je n'aime pas les cercles avec les logos sur le buste des versions Takara, trop grand et le fond blanc ne va pas toujours avec les couleurs du jouet.

J'ai acheté la version Takara de Superion dans la ligne Combiner War, le plastique est un peu mou qu'avant j'ai l'impression, est-ce que c'est la même chose avec la version Hasbro ?
http://darthlionel.wordpress.com/
neo_kerberos
Hot Toys / Marvel
Hot Toys / Marvel
neo_kerberos

Tigre

MessageSujet: Re: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil 2015 - 8:25

There is no doubt for me, Takara is far better than Hasbro products.

Why ? Just because Takara is a japanese company !

Japanese always make very good products, even for mass production toys.

The toys from the U.S. have not the same level of details for paint job, it's the case for the Transformers, it's also the case for Power Rangers toy line, and generally for all the toys made in Japan compared to the same toys made in other countries.

Better paint scheme, better plastics, better quality in general, japanese toys are always on the top !
http://neo-kerberos-robots.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

MessageSujet: Re: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil 2015 - 22:26

neo_kerberos a écrit:
There is no doubt for me, Takara is far better than Hasbro products.

Why ? Just because Takara is a japanese company !

Japanese always make very good products, even for mass production toys.

The toys from the U.S. have not the same level of details for paint job, it's the case for the Transformers, it's also the case for Power Rangers toy line, and generally for all the toys made in Japan compared to the same toys made in other countries.

Better paint scheme, better plastics, better quality in general, japanese toys are always on the top !

Certainly suring TF Animated I found the Hasbro versions to be more solid, with better fit and more durability than the later released TT versions.

As for Combiner Wars, all the Hasbro versions I have handled so far seem pretty sturdy, so I've been impressed. I love Hasbro's RID but after a few months those toys are showing significant wear now.

All the best
Maz
http://www.tf-1.com
Darth_lionel
Fabuland
Fabuland

Buffle

MessageSujet: Re: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil 2015 - 2:56

In Japan, in the second hand market, I'm always surprise about the toys, it looks like they have never been touched.
Japanese really take care of they things, maybe it could explain why Hasbro made them so solid and Takara care more about paints jobs, details and accuracy.
http://darthlionel.wordpress.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Takara Version - TFSource Article   The Takara Version - TFSource Article Icon_minitime

The Takara Version - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1