COLLECT'ALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Jump Species - TFSource Article

AuteurMessage
Maz
MEGO
MEGO
Maz

Jump Species - TFSource Article Empty
MessageSujet: Jump Species - TFSource Article   Jump Species - TFSource Article Icon_minitimeMar 4 Oct 2016 - 21:23

Our collecting mentality is unique to us, and it’s hard not to apply the same approach to all areas of toy buying. One could argue that the collecting strategy of a vintage G1 Transformers variant collector is not the same as that of a fan who collects mainline Transformers exclusively. The common perception is that vintage collecting is a more costly exercise than mainline collecting, and for the most part I think we can agree on that. However, when a traditionally vintage and variant collector like myself moves onto more modern toy lines, the condition – if I may call it that – can ‘jump species’. It happened when I collected MTMTE comic cover variants, it happened to some degree with my Robots In Disguise collecting and only limited funds allied to low availability of certain exclusives managed to curtail the same behaviour in my Masterpiece buying.

Jump Species | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Jump Species - TFSource Article 2qajsco

All the best
Maz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.tf-1.com

Jump Species - TFSource Article
Page 1 sur 1